McAlister Institute Thrift store is supported with donations from the community, provides the public with resale merchandise, as well as retail job training opportunities for clients involved in the employment preparation program.
We accept items in good, gently used, and working condition.
Donations big or small can be dropped off, or we can pick it up.
Who you Help
- Kiva women and children's learning center
- Outpatient Women's Recovery Centers
- Outpatient Adolescent Teen Centers
- Outpatient Regional Teen Centers
- Resident Services for Men, Women, Adolescence, and Domestic Violence Victims